Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Gooise Meren.

Moving from abroad

You will have to visit us in person, bring your ID and other important documents. Children under the age of 18 must also attend the registration in person. Please make an appointment for this.

Make an appointment

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gooise Meren