Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of De Bilt.

Establishment from abroad

If you live abroad and you want to move to the Netherlands (again) and you want to live in the Netherlands for at least 4 months in the next six months, you must make an appointment to register.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of De Bilt

Visiting address