Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Getting married or register an intended civil partnership

Do you want to get married or register an intended civil partnership? Then you must notify the municipality where you want to do so. This is called a notification of intended marriage or registered civil partnership. Make the notification at least 14 days and a maximum of one year before the date of the marriage or civil partnership registration.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Bernheze

Visiting address

Last updated on 21 September 2022