Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Voornemen huwelijk of partnerschap melden

We put all information about marriage or registering a civil partnership on one page. Please consult (in Dutch) for more information.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn

Last updated on 21 September 2022