Netherlands Worldwide

Notifying the municipality when you move home

Are you moving home within the Netherlands? If so, notify the new municipality where you are going to live of your move. The new municipality will register you at your new address. You do not need to deregister from your old municipality.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Westerwolde: Notifying the municipality when you move home

Note. You can only notify a move if you live in the Netherlands and if you are registered with a municipality. 

Notify a move


Please call us to make an appointment: +31 599 320 220. 

By mail

You can also communicate your move by mail. 

Municipality of Westerwolde 
P.O. Box 14 
9550 AA Sellingen

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Westerwolde

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022