Netherlands Worldwide

Notifying the municipality when you move home

Are you moving home within the Netherlands? If so, notify the new municipality where you are going to live of your move. The new municipality will register you at your new address. You do not need to deregister from your old municipality.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Moving home

You must also report this if you continue to live in the same municipality.

Are you going to live together? When you move in with someone else, you must have written permission. You take this permission with you when you report the move.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Olst-Wijhe

Visiting addresses

Last updated on 22 September 2022