Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Krimpenerwaard.

Youth support

The municipality provides help, care and support to young people and parents who need it. For example, with problems growing up or raising them. Do you have a child for whom you need help, care or support? Then report this to the municipality. The municipality will work with you to determine which youth care your child can receive. In certain cases, you must first submit an application to receive youth assistance.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Krimpenerwaard

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022