Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Hoogeveen.

Municipality of Hoogeveen: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you have questions about the upbringing of your children? Then you can contact the Centre for Youth and Family (Centrum voor Jeugd en Gezin / CJG). If you are not an adult then you too can get help if you're not feeling well or if you have problems. The support from CJG is there for everyone under the age of 18 and their parents or guardians. Are you a professional in the same field? Then you can also contact the CJG. If you would like to discuss the situation or are looking for the right care for a family or child, for example.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hoogeveen

Visiting address

Also useful

Last updated on 26 September 2022