Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Elburg.

Center for Youth and Family

NB. You can only apply for youth assistance if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Would you like to apply for youth assistance for your child? The municipality offers help together with the Center for Youth and Family (CJG). You can contact the CJG for help and advice. You discuss together what care you need.

Apply for a personal budget

Do you think that the care offered by the municipality is not sufficient or suitable? Or do you need a different kind of care for your child? Then you can apply for a personal budget (pgb).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Elburg

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022