Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Arnhem.

Municipality of Arnhem: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note, you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Want to apply for youth support for your child? The municipality offers support together with Wijkteams Arnhem. You can contact the neighbourhood team for help and advice. Together, you discuss what care you need.

Applying for a personal budget

Do you think the care offered by the municipality is not sufficient or suitable? Do you need a different kind of care for your child? Then you can apply for a personal budget (pgb) via Wijkteams Arnhem.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Arnhem

Last updated on 26 September 2022