Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for a Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG) in the Netherlands

Many jobs in the Netherlands require you to have a Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag – VOG (certificate of conduct). This also includes volunteer work. Examples are if you are going to work with confidential information or with children. A VOG shows that your behaviour is satisfactory for a new job. You may also need a VOG to apply for a visa or if you want to emigrate to another country.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Laarbeek: Applying for a Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG)

Are you going to work in education, childcare or as a taxi driver? Then you need a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG). A VOG may also be required for a visa, work permit, voluntary work or the application for certain permits. You can apply for a VOG in the municipality where you live.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Laarbeek

Last updated on 26 September 2022