Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for support to reintegrate into the labour market

Have you been out of work for a long time? Do you want to start working again? You can get support for your return to work. This is known as reintegration (re-integratie). It is provided by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) or your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Hilvarenbeek.
The municipality of Hilvarenbeek doesn't offer Applying for support to reintegrate into the labou because...

Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service