Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for support to reintegrate into the labour market

Have you been out of work for a long time? Do you want to start working again? You can get support for your return to work. This is known as reintegration (re-integratie). It is provided by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) or your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Delft.


You can only apply for help with your re-integration if you live in the Netherlands and are registered at a municipality. 

Contact Werkse! for information and support.

You may call 0031 15 215 14 44. Or enter your question on the contact form.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Delft