Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Goeree-Overflakkee.

Study allowance


Many students have a part-time job to pay for their studies. But young people with a structural medical disability are sometimes less able to combine their education with a part-time job. The study allowance is intended to prevent them from having to borrow more often and more than young people who can work in addition to their education.

Are you studying and do you have an occupational disability? Then apply for the study allowance from the municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Goeree-Overflakkee

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022