Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Etten-Leur.

Study benefit

If you are unable to take a part-time job in addition to your study because you have a disability, you can apply for a study benefit. The study benefit is provided by Werkplein Hart van West-Brabant. For more information visit the website

Please note: you can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Etten-Leur

Last updated on 26 September 2022