Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Elburg.

Apply for individual study allowance

Please note: you can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

The individual study allowance is for pupils or students aged 15 or older who cannot earn extra money to pay their study costs due to a structural medical disability. With this study grant, we encourage students to obtain a diploma and thus increase their chances of finding a job.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Elburg

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022