Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Boekel doesn't offer Applying for study benefit for students.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Boekel

Last updated on 26 September 2022