Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.


The Regional Social Service administers a number of laws and regulations in the field of work and income on behalf of the municipality of De Bilt. More information can be found on the website of the Regional Social Service

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of De Bilt

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022