Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Goeree-Overflakkee.

Proof of being alive or certificate de vita

Authorities may ask for written proof that you are still alive. This is called proof of life or a certificate de vita. You request these documents from the municipality where you live or stay.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Goeree-Overflakkee

Visiting address

Also useful

Last updated on 22 September 2022