Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
For questions or further information, please contact municipal Son en Breugel.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Son en Breugel

Last updated on 26 September 2022