Applying for an affordable housing permit

Do you want to rent affordable, social housing? In some municipalities you need anaffordable housing permit (huisvestingsvergunning) for this. Check with your municipality whether this applies in your municipality. If necessary, apply to your municipality for the affordable housing permit.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
There is no digital information about this product. Contact us for more information. You can reach us by email or by phone 0031 183 – 51 61 00.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Altena

Last updated on 26 September 2022