Contact the Social Insurance Bank
The Social Insurance Bank (SVB) can answer questions about your specific situation. You can contact the SVB by WhatsApp, My SVB and telephone.
You can contact the SVB by WhatsApp on +31 (0)6 1064 6363. You cannot telephone this number or send an SMS text message to it.
The SVB replies to messages on Monday to Friday Friday between 8 am and 5 pm (Dutch time). If we receive your message outside these hours, the SVB will reply on the next working day.
The SVB will not respond to attachments sent by WhatsApp. Documents should be uploaded and sent to the SVB via My SVB. You will need to log in with your DigiD or another EU-approved login key.
The SVB office you should telephone to ask about your AOW pension depends on which country you live in. To find out which office you should telephone, select your country on the SVB’s website.
You can telephone the SVB offices from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 11.30 am and between 1.30 pm and 4 pm (Dutch time). You will need to know your Citizen Service Number (BSN).
- SVB Breda: Telephone: +31 76 548 5010
- SVB Deventer: Telephone: +31 570 506 010
- SVB Groningen: Telephone: +31 50 316 9010
- SVB Leiden: Telephone: +31 71 512 9610
- SVB Nijmegen: Telephone: +31 24 343 1010
- SVB Roermond: Telephone: +31 475 368 010
- SVB Rotterdam: Telephone: +31 10 417 4010
- SVB Utrecht: Telephone: +31 30 264 9010
- SVB Zaanstad: Telephone: +31 75 655 10 10
If you live in Turkey, Morocco, Suriname, Spain or South Africa, telephone:
- the SVB office at the embassy in Ankara on +90 312 409 1800
- the SVB office at the embassy in Rabat on +212 537 726 468
- the SVB office at the embassy in Paramaribo on +597 477 211
- the SVB office at the embassy in Madrid on +34 91 353 7500
- the contact person at the embassy in Pretoria on +27 12 425 4590