Pensions and benefits

Do you live or work abroad? Or do you plan to? This may affect your pension and benefits, including your child benefit.

Note: in order to pay your pension or benefit, the Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB) needs proof that you are alive. Under normal circumstances, you provide this proof by completing an SVB life certificate form, having it signed and certified by a competent authority or individual and returning it to the SVB. However, due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) it is currently not possible to have the form signed and certified. Check out the frequently asked questions regarding life certificates (SVB).