Applying for emergency documents

If your passport or identity card is lost or stolen while you are abroad, you can apply for a new passport, emergency passport or laissez-passer. Make sure you take the right documents with you to the embassy or consulate.

Select your country or region

Search for a country

If you can’t find the country or region you’re looking for, it may appear in a different language version of