Renewing a minor's Dutch passport in Yemen

 If you live in Yemen and your child is a Dutch national, it is not possible to apply for a passport at the embassy in Sana'a. You can apply at the Dutch embassy or consulate-general in another country instead. You can apply for a passport in Saudi-Arabia, for instance.