Renewing a minor’s passport abroad

If you live abroad and your child has Dutch nationality, you can renew their Dutch passport at a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in the region.

Or, if you will be visiting the Netherlands soon, you can submit an application at one of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.

Select your country or region

Search for a country