Applying for your first Dutch passport abroad if you are 18 or over

If you are a Dutch national living abroad and want to apply for your first Dutch passport, you can go to a Dutch embassy or consulate-general in the region.

Or, if you will be visiting the Netherlands soon, you can submit an application at one of the Dutch border municipalities or at Schiphol Airport.

Select your country or region

Search for a country