Apply for a Dutch passport in Adelaide on Monday 18 November and Tuesday 19 November 2019
*UPDATE: This pop-up desk is fully booked.*
The Consular Team from Sydney will visit Adelaide on Monday, 18 and Tuesday, 19 November to take in Dutch passport / ID-card applications. You can now book an appointment for Adelaide via the online appointment system.
How can I book my appointment?
The appointment system is now open for those wishing to apply for a Dutch passport/ID card in Adelaide on November 18 or 19!
*PLEASE SELECT* “Travel document at other location than the consulate-general” when asked about ‘Application Category’.
For a detailed list of how to correctly book an appointment, please read the following (short) list of instructions:
* Click on “Schedule Appointment”;
* Select the number of applicants (note: each applicant must make an appointment);
* Application Category: Select the option “Travel document at other location than the consulate-general”
* If is stated " no dates available" it means that all appointments are booked;
* Fill in the details of the applicant;
* Select November 18 or November 19;
* Select a timeslot;
Please book an appointment here.
In the confirmation email you receive after making an appointment you will find more information on, for example, the location .
Create a personal checklist for each person on the ‘Applying for a passport or ID card if you live in Australia’ page. The checklist will tell you which documents you need to bring to the appointment.
The photo used for a passport, identity card or visa must meet certain requirements. Read more about these requirements here.