Pop-up consulate Phoenix Arizona
On December 3 and 4 of 2019 the Consulate General in San Francisco, will hold a Dutch passport application session for the Phoenix, Arizona area at the Co-work location WeWork. An appointment is required!
2425 E Camelback Road, 1st floor
Phoenix, AZ 85016
This service is first and foremost offered to passport applicants for whom a visit to one of the designated offices is particularly burdensome due to physical, medical or other urgent reasons (e.g. elderly or disabled people, families with children).
Secondly, this service will be offered to other passport applicants in the area.
You are strongly advised to read and follow these instructions carefully and in their entirety:
- Please keep in mind that incomplete applications will not be accepted!
Create your own personal checklist so you know what documents to bring;
- Each applicant will be required to appear in person, including children, regardless of their age.
- Our back office in the Netherlands may request additional information and/or documents for clarification, if necessary.
- Please keep in mind that all fees paid are non-refundable and only USD Credit and Debit cards (Visa or MasterCard) are accepted.
Scheduling your appointment:
Please be aware that our appointment system only allows 1 applicant per 20 minute appointment slot. To schedule an appointment please follow these steps:
- Schedule appointment through our online appointment system
- Select “Schedule appointment”
- Select “San Francisco”
- Select “Travel document at a location other than the Embassy”
- Select, your day and time slot and confirm
We kindly ask you to not unnecessarily occupy appointment slots and cancel your appointment if you are not able to make it as a courtesy to others!
For more information or questions regarding the mobile passport application session in Phoenix, please contact the Netherlands Consulate General in San Francisco via email@example.com or call our contact center at +1 786-866-0480 located in the Netherlands.