Apply for a Dutch passport in Brisbane on Monday 21st of October and Tuesday 22nd of October 2019
The Consular Team from Sydney will visit Brisbane again on Monday the 21st and Tuesday the 22nd of October to take in Dutch passport applications.
How can I book my appointment?
From Monday the 23rd of September, 12:00 PM (AEST) you can book your appointment through our online appointment system (only) by selecting the product “Travel document at a location other than the Consulate-General”. From that day on you can find a link and instructions how to book your appointment on our website.
Did you know:
- that it is also possible to submit an application by appointment in the arrival hall at Schiphol/Amsterdam or at various Dutch (border) municipalities. Click here for more information;
- that if you can’t get an appointment in Brisbane you can apply for a Dutch passport at the Consulate-General in Sydney by appointment;
- that Dutch nationals who also have the Australian nationality - in accordance with Australian regulations - have to depart and enter Australia on their Australian passport. For more information see the website of the Australian Department of Home Affairs;
- that Dutch citizens with dual citizenship who don’t need a travel document, but would like to keep their Dutch citizenship, can apply for a Dutch nationality certificate by e-mail or mail. You can find more information about this certificate on our website;
- that children with dual citizenship have to be in possession of a valid Dutch passport (or Dutch nationality certificate) on their 28th birthday to maintain their Dutch citizenship.