Call for Proposals Human Rights Fund Thailand, Cambodia & Laos
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands is pleased to invite CSOs from Thailand, Laos and Cambodia to participate in the call for project proposals within the Human Rights Fund of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
The objective supporting organizations from the Human Rights Fund is to strengthen the role and position of civil society by giving a voice to those whose contribution is essential to the development of a country.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Thailand is issuing a call for proposals to CSOs for projects relating to the following themes:
1. Freedom of expression and freedom online
2. Freedom of religion and belief
3. Equal rights for women and girls
4. Human rights defenders and space for civil society
5. Equal rights for LGBTI persons
6. Promoting the international legal order and the fight against impunity
Eligible applicants : Local and international CSOs in Thailand, Laos or Cambodia
Location of project: Thailand, Laos and/or Cambodia.
Deadline: 1 August 2019
Project Budget: Maximum 50.000 Euro per project.
Organizations applying for funding must ensure that their proposals comply with the following baseline criteria:
- Eligible applicants are organizations working to promote and protect human rights and endeavor to strengthen civil society in one or more of the above mentioned areas in Thailand, Cambodia or Laos. Cross border projects in these three countries are encouraged.
- The organizations need to be locally and internationally independent, not-for-profit civil society organizations with legal personality that work in a result-oriented way.
- The fund cannot be used to finance service delivery activities.
- The projects should have a duration of one to three years and can start between 15 September and 15 October 2019. Multi annual projects are encouraged.
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly encouraged to study the Dutch Human Rights policy, before submitting a proposal. The deadline for the submission of proposals is 1 August 2019 at 6 PM (local time). Only applications that use the application form will be considered. Applications must be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.