Passport applications in Perth on the 25th and 26th of June 2019
During the state visit of the Ambassador to the Netherlands Marion Derckx to Western Australia the Consular Team from Sydney will visit Perth on Tuesday the 25th and Wednesday the 26th of June to give the Dutch community in Western Australia the opportunity to submit passport applications (by appointment only and limited spots available). Please read the instructions below carefully.
Read the instructions below first, then click on the link.
You can book an appointment through the online appointment system to be accessed through the following link: https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Netherlands-Global-Online-Appointment_Zone1/AppScheduling/AppWelcome.aspx?P=wClNiU4hmfBtBSfTMP3wVn00rGAUYRxphZxioDYfEy0%3D
Please read the following instructions about making an appointment carefully:
- Click on Schedule Appointment;
- Select the number of applicants;
- Application Category: -Select- the following option:
Travel document at other location than the consulate-general
- Fill in the details of the applicant;
- Select June 25;
- Select a timeslot;
In your confirmation e-mail you will find more information about your appointment and the location.
Did you know:
- that it is also possible to submit an application by appointment in the arrival hall at Schiphol/Amsterdam or at various Dutch (border) municipalities. See our website www.nederlandwereldwijd.nl or www.netherlandsworldwide.nl;
- that if you can’t get an appointment in Perth on the 25th or 26th of June you can apply for a Dutch passport at the Consulate-General in Sydney by appointment;
- that Dutch nationals who also have the Australian nationality - in accordance with Australian regulations - have to depart and enter Australia on their Australian passport;
- that Dutch citizens with dual citizenship who don’t need a travel document, but would like to keep their Dutch citizenship, can apply for a Dutch nationality certificate by e-mail or mail. You can find more information about this certificate on https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/countries/australia/living-and-working/applying-for-your-first-dutch-nationality-certificate-abroad;
- children with dual citizenship have to be in possession of a valid Dutch passport (or Dutch nationality certificate) on their 28th birthday to maintain their Dutch citizenship.
Further information about the pop-up embassy in Perth will be announced on the website www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/countries/australia
The Consular Team
Consulate-General in Sydney