Pop up consular desk Hamilton
On 11 June 2019 the Pop Up consular desk will travel to Hamilton. The consular desk will provide the opportunity to submit an application for a passport, activation of your DigiD, applications for consular declarations and/or applications for a declaration of Dutch nationality.
The pop up consular desk on 11 June in Hamilton will be located at:
439 Ruakura Road
An appointment is required!
This service is first and foremost offered to passport applicants for whom a visit to the Embassy in Wellington is particularly burdensome due to physical, medical or other urgent reasons (e.g. elderly or disabled people, families with children). Secondly this service will be offered to other passport applicants in the area.
You are strongly advised to read and follow these instructions!
- Please keep in mind that incomplete applications will not be accepted, hence your application must have copies of all supporting documents;
- Each applicant will be required to appear in person, including children, regardless of their age;
- Our back office in the Netherlands may request additional information and/or documents for clarification, if necessary;
- Please keep in mind that all fees paid are non-refundable. You can only pay by eftpos or credit card. Cash payments are not accepted.
Scheduling your appointment
Please be aware that our appointment system only allows 1 applicant per 10 minutes appointment slot. Please make a separate appointment for each family member. To schedule an appointment follow these steps:
- Visit our website
- Select “Shedule Appointment”
- Select “Travel document at a location other than the Embassy”
- Select your preferred day and timeslot and confirm
- Please visit our website for a personalised checklist and required documents.
We kindly ask you to not unnecessarily occupy appointment slots and cancel your appointment if you are not able to attend, as a courtesy to others. We do expect high demand for this service.
Please go to one of these two recommended shops in Hamilton:
For more information regarding the Dutch nationality, passport applications or other consular matters, please visit our website or contact our 24/7 consular contact centre on 0800 DUTCH EMBASSY (0800 388243)