Poultry Orientation Mission in Almaty, Kazakhstan. May 2019, Call for registration.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands is pleased to invite you to take part in the Dutch Poultry Orientation Mission in Almaty, Kazakhstan on 15th of May.
Background information: after the opening of the Makinskiy Poultry Factory in the Akmola region in September 2018 (which is considered to be the largest poultry factory in Central Asia) the market saturated in the northern regions of Kazakhstan while we see a demand for poultry sector equipment and technologies in the southern part of the country. Therefore it was decided to organize a Poultry Orientation Mission in Almaty. The city of Almaty was chosen in terms of its central location and logistics wise position towards neighboring southern regions and cities. We plan to invite local poultry factories and farms from the city of Almaty, Almaty oblast, city of Chimkent, Turkestan oblast, etc.
The one day orientation mission will target the following sectors across the whole poultry value chain, including:
1) Breeding: suppliers of hatching eggs and day-old chickens;
2) Hatching: manufacturers of hatchery (incubation) technology;
3) Poultry housing: housing systems, ventilation and climate control, feed and watering systems, manure and waste management solutions;
4) Poultry feed and healthcare: producers of feed milling equipment, suppliers of feed, premixes, vitamins, medical preparations for poultry;
5) Poultry processing: manufacturers of poultry processing technology, machinery for egg grading and packing;
6) Knowledge transfer and practical (management) training.
The tentative program of the orientation mission will be as follows:
Tuesday, 14 May
- Arrival to Almaty
- Welcoming Drinks
Wednesday, 15 May
9.00 -9.30 Poultry Union provides the latest update on the poultry sector of Kazakhstan
9.30 – 10.30 training presentation(s) by Dutch poultry expert(s) in one of the above mentioned topics(topics to be confirmed)
10.30- 11.30 individual presentations by the Dutch companies
11.30 -13.00 bilateral matchmaking meetings on the same location
13.00-14.00 – lunch
15.00- individual meetings by companies to be arranged by themselves
If your company is active in one of the above-mentioned segments and is interested in the upcoming orientation mission, please respond to this announcement by sending an email at ALM-EA@minbuza.nl by 15 April 2019 at the latest.
We are looking forward to seeing you among the participants of the mission.