Pop Up consular desk Christchurch
On 16 & 17 April 2019 the Pop Up consular desk will travel to Christchurch. The consular desk will provide the opportunity to submit an application for a passport, activation of your DigiD, applications for consular declarations and/or applications for a declaration of Dutch nationality.
The Pop Up consular desk will be located at:
637 Marsland Road (by Everglade Golf course)
You are strongly advised to read and follow these instructions
- An appointment is compulsary for this service. Due to the high demand walk-ins will not be able to be assisted.
- Please keep in mind that incomplete applications willl not be accepted, please supply copies of all supporting documents;
- Each applicant will be required to appear in person, including children, regardless of their age;
- Our back office in the Netherlands may request additional information and/or documents for clarification, if necessary;
- Please keep in mind that all fees paid are non-refundable. You can only pay by eftpos or credit card. Cash payments are not accepted.
Scheduling your appointment
Please be aware that our appointment system only allows 1 applicant per 10 minutes appointment slot. Please make a separate appointment for each family member. To schedule an appointment follow these steps:
- Visit our website
- Scroll down to "how do I make an appointment" and click on appointment online
- Select “Schedule Appointment"
- Select “Travel document at a location other than the Embassy”
- Select your preferred day and timeslot and confirm
- Please visit our website and fill out the personalised checklist and find out about required documents.
We kindly ask you to not unnecessarily occupy appointment slots and cancel your appointment if you are not able to attend, as a courtesy to others. We do expect high demand for this service.
For more information regarding the Dutch nationality, passport applications or other consular matters, please visit our website or contact our 24/7 consular contact centre on 0800 DUTCH EMBASSY (0800 388243)