Taking a deceased person out of the Netherlands

Do you wish to transport the body of a deceased person from the Netherlands to a foreign country? To do this, you need transportation authorisation from the municipality where the person died. This is called a laissez-passer. In most cases, the funeral director submits the application for you.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Heemskerk doesn't offer Bringing a deceased person to the Netherlands because...

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Heemskerk

Last updated on 26 September 2022