Taking a deceased person out of the Netherlands

Do you wish to transport the body of a deceased person from the Netherlands to a foreign country? To do this, you need transportation authorisation from the municipality where the person died. This is called a laissez-passer. In most cases, the funeral director submits the application for you.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
Currently the municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn doesn't offer this information online. For more information please contact us.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn

Last updated on 26 September 2022