Netherlands Worldwide

Reporting simple soil contamination

Are you going to remediate contaminated soil or a water bed? Then you must report this. Does it involve simple remediation, such as relocating the soil? Then you submit a so-called BUS notification (Besluit uniforme saneringen – Decree on harmonised remediation) to the province.

How does this work for you?

Last updated on 2 June 2023