Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Moving to Westland from abroad

You must personally report your move from abroad to the municipality. You and your family members must make an appointment with the municipality for this. To make an appointment please  call 14 0174 (from abroad: 0031 174 673 700).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Westland

Visiting address