Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Westerwolde: Registering with the municipality

It is necessary for you to come in person for your move from abroad. Please call us for an appointment: +31 599 32 02 20.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Westerwolde

Visiting address