Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of West Betuwe doesn't offer Registering with the municipality online.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of West Betuwe

Visiting address