Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Oude IJsselstreek.

Registration when moving to the Netherlands

If you are moving to the Netherlands, you have to register yourself in person. Please make an appointment to do so. Contact met de gemeente | Gemeente Oude IJsselstreek (

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Oude IJsselstreek

Visiting address