Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Midden-Groningen.

Settlement or resettlement in the Netherlands from abroad

You must personally notify the municipality of your move from abroad. Make an appointment for this. Call: +31 598 - 37 37 37

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Midden-Groningen