Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Deurne.

Moving to the Netherlands

You must inform us of your move to the Netherlands in person. 

Online: Make an appointment to do this

Or call us to make an appointment: 0493-38 77 11

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Deurne

Visiting address