Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Delft.

BRP (Personal Records Database) - right of inspection

Inspecting records

Do you live in the Netherlands and are you registered at a municipality? In that case you can inspect your records online. Inspect my records online

Are your BRP records incorrect?

Then provide the correct records. You can do so:

  • By visit

Would you prefer coming over in person? Make an appointment with the municipality.

  • By post

Write your mutations in a letter, include printed evidence and send it to: Gemeente Delft, Postbus 78, 2600 ME Delft

Other organisations

Do you see incorrect records of yourself filed with other government organisations? And don’t you know how to arrange correction or mutation of these records? Then apply to Meldpunt Fouten in Overheidsorganisaties / Errors Filed in Government Bodies Reporting Centre.

You can inspect your records free of charge.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Delft

Visiting address