Netherlands Worldwide

Registering with the municipality in the Netherlands

Do you intend to live in the Netherlands for more than 4 months? Then you must register in the Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie Personen – BRP). You can do this at the municipality where you intend to live.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Aa en Hunze.

In the municipality of Aa en Hunze, the product Registering with the municipality falls under the product Viewing data in the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP).

Go to Viewing data in the Basisregistratie Personen (BRP) in the Netherlands

Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service