Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a foreign document in the Netherlands

Do you have a foreign document, such as a birth certificate, a death certificate or divorce documents? If you are a citizen of the Netherlands or a refugee with a temporary asylum residence permit (statushouder) you must register it with the municipality where you live.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
Municipality of Gooise Meren does not have a webpage for the product Register foreign deed. Do you have questions about registering a foreign deed? Call us 0031 35 207 00 00.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gooise Meren

Last updated on 22 September 2022