Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a foreign document in the Netherlands

Do you have a foreign document, such as a birth certificate, a death certificate or divorce documents? If you are a citizen of the Netherlands or a refugee with a temporary asylum residence permit (statushouder) you must register it with the municipality where you live.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
For information, please contact the municipality of Elburg, tel. +31 525 688 688.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Elburg

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022