Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Report marriage or partnership

If you want to get married or register your partnership in Tiel, you must report this online to the municipality.

For this you need:

  • DigiD of both partners
  •  a copy or scan of the ID of both partners
  •  a copy or scan of the identity document of the witnesses

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Tiel

Visiting address

Last updated on 21 September 2022