Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Civil partnership, notification

The municipality checks whether you may enter into a civil partnership. Do you get permission? Then you can enter into a civil partnership.

Do you not live in the Netherlands? But do you want to enter into a civil partnership in the Netherlands? Read the information on the page getting married in the Netherlands if you live abroad.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Olst-Wijhe

Visiting addresses

Last updated on 21 September 2022